Congratulations to our winners – Emma Meates and Maddison Kilby! You and your teams are on your way to ATC2020 DIGITAL!
We totally loved your answers and for those of you who are curious as to what they have written, have a read here:
“Evolution – Doing with purpose, learning new strategies to produce valuable exchanges and create new and innovative ways of delivering our service to the organisation and public that are on trend and move with the times.”
“The 7th thing our team would get is A BREAK! from the fast paced and hectic ramp up of supporting the RMH to prepare for COVID-19. Our team has really stepped up with supporting increased recruitment, employee wellbeing and our Managers through the crisis.”
Congratulations once again and thank you to everyone else who participated in this competition! 🙂
We are giving one lucky TA team tickets for their ENTIRE crew to attend ATC2020 DIGITAL on 24 + 25 June 2020!
Yes, you read right – whether you have five people or 150 in your team – everyone gets a ticket. All you have to do is tell us below the 7th thing you will get from sending your TA team to ATC2020 DIGITAL*.
7 things you will get from sending your team to ATC2020 DIGITAL
- Return on Investment – having your team skilled and ready to respond to the next set of challenges is one way to ensure your TA function thrives and proves its worth to the business.
- Gratitude – A lot is being taken away from people at the moment so a little giving goes a long way to make people feel supported and appreciated.
- Knowledge – gain the advice of seasoned TA leaders and recruiters who will show step by step how they achieved their goals
- Understanding – what is to come next. There will be a recovery – are we ready for it? Why be reactionary when we can scenario plan and be ready
- Motivation – with so much change and uncertainty, the key to productivity is through purpose and motivation
- Explore – exciting Talent Technology, how other functions are responding and pivoting, ways to share resources and capabilities amongst the community
- YOUR ANSWER….
How to participate?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your answer; or
- Write your answer in the comment section below.
Competition closes on 11 May 2020 at 11:59PM (AEST). The winner will be announced on Wednesday 13 May 2020.
For more information on ATC2020 DIGITAL, click here.
* Terms and Conditions:
1) This competition is open to internal Talent Acquisition teams based in Australia and New Zealand and runs until 11:59PM (AEST) 11 May 2020.
2) The promotional material and information on how to enter form part of these rules. To be eligible to enter, you must reply in accordance with the conditions specified in this promotion. Employees of ATC Events & Media and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter. ATC Events & Media cannot accept responsibility for lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
3) ATC Events & Media reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4) Each entry will be individually judged and the best answer selected, wins.
5) One (1) winner will be announced and the winning entrant will receive tickets for their entire team (based in Australia and New Zealand) to ATC2020 DIGITAL.
6) The winner will be notified by email.
7) All entries become the property of ATC Events & Media. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to ATC Events & Media. Each entrant warrants to ATC Events & Media that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify ATC Events & Media against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth). ATC Events & Media reserves the right to use entries in all print and electronic media.
8) ATC Events & Media collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. ATC Events & Media may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
9) ATC Events & Media’s decision on all matters pertaining to this promotion is final.
10) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
11) Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, ATC Events & Media (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the ATC Events & Media) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of ATC Events & Media; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) use of a prize.
Become an unstoppable force for good at this year’s ATC2020 DIGITAL. Tickets on sale now, see you online!
Leave a Reply