WIN a ticket to Contingent Workforce Conference 2016 and a night’s accommodation when you participate in the “Freelancer = Contractor” competition!
The rise of the gig workforce, terminologies for non-permanent workers are being used and interchanged. Is a Freelancer the same as a Contractor? Is it different? You tell us.
To enter, all you need to do is leave a comment YES or NO when you see this image on our LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter pages – it’s simple as that!
Competition runs from 9:00am (AEST), Thursday, 18th August 2016 to 11:59pm (AEST), Thursday, 25th August 2016. All entries will go into a draw where winners are picked at random.
- First Prize – One ticket to the Contingent Workforce Conference 2016 and overnight accommodation at the Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney on Tuesday, 27th September 2016 (one night only);
- Runner-Up Prize – One ticket to the Contingent Workforce Conference.
Terms and conditions:
- Information on how to enter this “Freelancer = Contractor” competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry. This competition is being run by the Australasian Talent Conference Pty. Ltd., residing at Level 5, 31 King Street, Melbourne, 3000, Ph: +61 3 8621 6688.
– First Prize: One ticket to the Contingent Workforce Conference 2016 and overnight accommodation at the Amora Hotel on the 27th September 2016 (one night only);
– Runner-Up Prize: One ticket to the Contingent Workforce Conference.
- ATC Events and Media hold the right to choose or change the accommodation and no further upgrades can be made without the prior agreement with the organiser. The winner of will be responsible for all further charges to the room including but not limited to; the mini bar and room services, further hotel services e.g. external laundry and transportation and entertainment charges.
- ATC Events and Media reserve the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and/or entry validity in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of ATC Events and Media. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The “Freelancer = Contractor” competition commences at 9:00am (AEST), Thursday, 18th August 2016 to Thursday, 25th August 2016, 11:59 (AEST).
- This competition runs for one week and the winner will be picked at random from the list of entries. ATC Events and Media accept no responsibility for any late or misdirected entries and disruptions due to technical issues and time differences.
- All prizes are non-transferrable.
- If the winner is unable to attend the Contingent Workforce Conference 2016, ATC Events and Media will pick another entry.
- ATC Events and Media hold the right to refuse the winner entry into the Contingent Workforce Conference and access to the accommodation if they feel that the winner has broken any of these terms and conditions.
- ATC Events and Media will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.