We’re committed to the safety and wellbeing of everyone who attends an ATC event, so we’ve put together a plan that outlines what we’ll be doing to ensure your safety at our events, and the safety precautions we expect all our delegates to take. We recommend that you read through the below information carefully before attending an ATC event.
ATC have developed COVIDSafe practices in line with government and health standards. By providing an organised and efficient plan, we are all able to enjoy the event with more assurance.
ATC COVIDSafe event practices include:
- Masks: Face masks are not mandatory, however you may continue wearing masks indoors if you feel more comfortable or physical distancing is not possible;
- Vaccination requirements: All attendees and speakers will need to show a valid vaccination certificate upon entry to the venue where required by State Government rules;
- Hygiene stations: Sanitisers will be made available and positioned around the venue.
As State Government requirements can change, ATC will keep you informed with relevant information as it is released. You will be advised of any changes that may affect your plans to an attend the event. In the meantime, you can access more public information from any of the following sources:
Conditions of attending event
We expect ATC attendees to follow COVIDSafe practices and request that you do not attend if you answer yes to any of the following:
- Are you experiencing any symptoms including fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, and loss of sense of smell or taste. (If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please get tested.)
- In the last 14 days, have you tested positive to COVID-19 or been in close contact with; any person diagnosed with or has had COVID-19 like symptoms? (A close contact is someone who has been face-to-face for at least 15 minutes or has been in the same closed space for at least two hours.)
Do I need to be fully vaccinated before I attend an event?
Current State Government regulations in Victoria require all staff and guests to be fully (two doses) vaccinated against COVID-19 before being present at a public gathering/event.
If you have a formal exemption, please contact email@example.com
Will I need to prove that I am fully vaccinated at the event?
Yes, you will need to show your vaccination certificate/passport upon entering an event in Victoria.
Do I need to wear a mask at the event?
The state government rules on masks do change from time to time. Currently, masks are not required indoors.
Do I need to still check into an event with a QR Code before entering?
No, all guests attending the event are no longer required to check-in with the provided QR Code.
Will I get a refund if the event is postponed or cancelled due to State Government lockdown and/or restrictions?
In the instance that the event is relocated, cancelled, or rescheduled to a date other than the advertised date which the registered delegate is unable to attend, the delegate shall be entitled to transfer their registration to an alternative delegate or shall receive a credit in the sum of the registration fee for use at any other advertised ATC run event within the next 12 months.
Click here for more info on our T&Cs.