We can’t wait until we’re all able to connect in person again at live events! But before we do, there’s some important safety considerations that we need to factor into all of our events. We’re committed to the safety and wellbeing of everyone who attends an ATC event, so we’ve put together a plan that outlines what we’ll be doing to ensure your safety at our events, and the safety precautions we expect all our delegates to take. We recommend that you read through the below information carefully before attending an ATC event.
ATC have developed Covid-safe practices in line with government and health standards. By providing an organised and efficient plan, we are all able to enjoy the event with more assurance.
ATC Covid-safe event practices include:
- Capacity Limits: In line with government and venue density levels
- Masks: Masks are mandatory upon entry. Spare masks are available on site.
- Vaccination Requirements: The venue has both vaccination and check-in requirements. All attendees and speakers will check in prior to entry including vaccination QR code
- Signage: Clear and visible guidelines visible throughout the venue
- Hygiene stations: sanitiser stations will be positioned throughout the venue
- Food and beverages: Individually boxed meals and bottled water with labels provided
- Event Check In: Information on check-in processes will be sent prior to the event
As State Government requirements can change, ATC will keep you informed with relevant information as it is released. You will be advised of any changes that may affect your plans to an attend the event. In the meantime, you can access more public information from any of the following sources:
Conditions of attending event
We expect ATC attendees to follow covid-safe practices and request that you do not attend if you answer yes to any of the following:
- Are you experiencing any symptoms including fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, and loss of sense of smell or taste. (If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please get tested.)
- In the last 14 days, have you tested positive to COVID-19 or been in close contact with; any person diagnosed with or has had COVID-19 like symptoms? (A close contact is someone who has been face-to-face for at least 15 minutes or has been in the same closed space for at least two hours.)
Do I need to be fully vaccinated before I attend an event?
Current State Government regulations in NSW & Victoria require all staff and guests to be fully (two doses) vaccinated against COVID-19 before being present at a public gathering/event.
If you have a formal exemption, please contact email@example.com
Will I need to prove that I am fully vaccinated at the event?
Yes, you will need to show your vaccination passport upon entering the event.
Do I need to wear a mask at the event?
The state government rules on masks do change from time to time. Currently, masks are required indoors unless when you are not eating or drinking.
Do I need to still check into an event with a QR Code before entering?
Yes, all guests attending the event must still be required to check-in with the provided QR Code.
Do I need to provide a recent negative Covid test to enter the venue and attend the event?
No, there are currently no requirements in any states to provide a negative Covid-19 test to enter the venue.
However, even if you are vaccinated, we strongly advise attendees to follow Covid-safe practices and carefully reconsider your attendance if you have answered yes to any of the following:
- Are you showing any Covid-19 like symptoms, however mild they may be? (Symptoms include fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, and loss of sense of smell or taste.) If so, please get tested.
- Have you recently had a Covid-19 test and are still waiting for the results to arrive?
- Are you an active coronavirus (Covid-19) case?
- In the last 14 days, have you been in close contact with; any person diagnosed with or has had Covid-19 like symptoms? (A close contact is someone who has been face-to-face for at least 15 minutes or has been in the same closed space for at least two hours)
- In the last 14 days you have travelled from overseas or from a Covid-19 hotspot?
Will I get a refund if the event is postponed or cancelled due to State Government lockdown and/or restrictions?
In the instance that the event is relocated, cancelled, or rescheduled to a date other than the advertised date which the registered delegate is unable to attend, the delegate shall be entitled to transfer their registration to an alternative delegate or shall receive a credit in the sum of the registration fee for use at any other ATC run event.