In 2023, no recruiter should have to spend hours every week manually scheduling interviews, screening out unqualified candidates, and responding to the same, common candidate questions. And yet, that’s exactly what happens in most organizations.
Traditional recruiting technology is failing us. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
During times of economic uncertainty, leading organizations are transforming how they think about technology — leveraging automation to remove friction and make recruitment processes more efficient for everyone. The result: Responding to the right talent faster and gaining a competitive advantage.
In this discussion, which took place at 11am AEDT on Thursday 23rd March with experts from Fonterra, Paradox, and ATC, we discussed:
- What we talk about when we talk about recruiting automation
- How leading organisations like Fonterra automated hiring process — including automated screening, interview scheduling, and answering candidates’ questions, etc — to optimize recruiter workload and efficiency
- How Fonterra – a company responsible for 5% of New Zealand’s GDP – made every part of the hiring process mobile, simple, and fast to create an experience that candidates, recruiters and hiring managers love
- How to build a business case and measure ROI for recruitment automation solutions
- and more
- Ian McCreery, Strategic Solutions Consultant APAC @ Paradox
- Keith Muirhead, GM, Talent Acquisition @ Fonterra
- Trevor Vas, Co-Founder @ ATC Events
If you’re looking to take the next steps to commence your recruiting automation journey, here’s what you can do:
- Download the Rethinking Recruiting eBook to learn why we need to re-think the recruiter experience, the concept of top talent, candidate breakups, and employer branding.
- Read about Paradox’s industry-first Conversational ATS which is revolutionising high-volume hiring with chat- and text-driven automation.
This webinar was delivered in partnership with Paradox.
Leave a Reply