People Analytics & The Future of Talent 2017, SydneyPre-Register Now
17th October, 2017 to 18th October, 2017 @ Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney, Jamison Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Australasia’s leading People Analytics event, focused on Data-Driven Talent Acquisition, Workforce Planning, Performance Management, Employee Engagement and Predictive Technology.Pre-Register Now
People Analytics & The Future of Talent #PAN17
This event is your door to the world’s best thinkers and practitioners in the growing field of People Analytics and how it is being applied to solve the challenges of the Talent function. Hear from:
- Global Analytics Experts: Their view on how the space is developing around the world
- Internal Talent, HR and Analytics practitioners: Their Case Studies about how they are shaping their functions
- Each other: Make connections with your peers, workshop scenarios together and develop a networking of likeminded professionals all on the same journey to access data to enable better decision making and drive business success.
Day 1: Tuesday, 17th October
Keynotes, Journey Map and Case Studies
- A snapshot on what the current state of ‘People Analytics’ is
- Where People Analytics is headed, why and the ethical considerations
- How PA can be applied across each stage of the Employee Lifecycle
- Basic first steps – how to get started, who to involve and why
- How to architect a successful people analytics strategy
- Case studies of what companies are exploring and achieving in this space
- An explanation of big data, algorithms, machine learning and how it applies to PA
- Advice on pros & cons of creating a centralised analytics function
Day 2: Wednesday, 18th October
4 x 3.75 hour workshops (2.5 hour workshop + 1.25 hour networking/meal/drinks) with leading analytics experts. In a growing field, having a networking to leverage is crucial to your success so we’ve ensured a blend of collaboration, conversation and networking amongst the astounding learnings.
Morning Workshops – 9:00am – 12:45pm
1A Al Adamsen, Founder & Executive Director, Talent Strategy Institute
1B Susan Entwisle, Distinguished Technologist
Afternoon Workshops – 1:30pm – 5:15pm
2A Kevin Wheeler, Talent Futurist
2B Peter O’Hanlon, CEO of Lever Analytics, Board Member of the Institute of Analytics Professionals & Specialist Advisory Committee, ADMA.
Pre-Register your interest now!
Interested in Sponsoring or Exhibiting? Click here or contact the ATC Events Team on +61 3 8621 6688.