As we move away from an era of “traditional jobs” and into the new, skills-based world of work, organisations are facing the fact that they need to re-engineer how they attract, retain, and manage talent.
How can TA help close this gap and drive a skills-based organisation?
Grab, Southeast Asia’s leading super app that provides every day services like deliveries, mobility, and financial services, is on a journey to transform to a skills-based organisation. On Tuesday 17th October, Claudine Shacklock, Grab’s Head of Employer Branding will sit down with Matt Collins, Vice President Asia Pacific, Beamery and Gareth Flynn, Director at TQ Solutions to discuss:
– What it means to be a skills-first organisation
– Where Grab is at in their skills-based transformation, and what they did to get there
– How to identify, track and get the best utilisation of skills across the organisation, while simultaneously looking to develop skills for the future
– The expansion of today’s strategic TA leader’s responsibilities
– What a successful skills transformation looks like from a TA perspective
This webinar is delivered in partnership with