Founder, Circle Back Initiative
Panel Session: Doing “good” work, not just performing well
We can be so busy meeting the needs of the business that it’s easy to overlook our opportunity for “doing good”, not just performing well. The Circle Back initiative is an industry-wide movement founded on the simple but monumental belief that people should be treated with respect. In this session, Leaders from Small TA, Enterprise TA and RPO share how they are walking their talk on their Candidate Experience and Brand Promises and are showing top talent and the marketplace they are people and brands of worth. Learn:
- Virtue signalling on CX is not enough;
- The three challenges you’ll need to overcome if you want join the movement; and
- Why is makes sense in a candidate scarce market.
Facilitator: Steve Gard, Founder, Circle Back Initiative
- Rebecca Powell, Head of People & Culture (Acting), Payright
- Cathy Riach, Resourcing Lead (National), BAE Systems Australia
- Jacinta Newman, Director of Implementations and Client Success, Korn Ferry
Steve Gard was an In-house Head of Talent Acquisition for over 12+ years prior to starting his own Talent Acquisition Strategy & Process Improvement Consulting business, Talentrich in 2019. He then launched The Circle Back Initiative in the middle of the COVID pandemic in July 2020 after seeing the stress and anxiety job seekers were experiencing. He has over 20 years recruitment experience and extensive experience and success in leading major transformations of in-house recruitment strategy, process and capability for organisations in Australia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and India. He has lead recruitment teams of 30 recruiters hiring up to 6,000 people per year.