Head of People & Culture (Acting), Payright
Panel Session: Doing “good” work, not just performing well
We can be so busy meeting the needs of the business that it’s easy to overlook our opportunity for “doing good”, not just performing well. The Circle Back initiative is an industry-wide movement founded on the simple but monumental belief that people should be treated with respect. In this session, Leaders from Small TA, Enterprise TA and RPO share how they are walking their talk on their Candidate Experience and Brand Promises and are showing top talent and the marketplace they are people and brands of worth. Learn:
- Virtue signalling on CX is not enough;
- The three challenges you’ll need to overcome if you want join the movement; and
- Why is makes sense in a candidate scarce market.
Facilitator: Steve Gard, Founder, Circle Back Initiative
- Rebecca Powell, Head of People & Culture (Acting), Payright
- Cathy Riach, Resourcing Lead (National), BAE Systems Australia
- Jacinta Newman, Director of Implementations and Client Success, Korn Ferry
For over 14 years, Rebecca Powell has been an advocate for improving the candidate experience. An active contributor to the Talent Table Tribe and former member of the RL100, Rebecca helped shape the TA process at Sportsbet and BetEasy before tackling her biggest role to date as Head of P&C for the rapidly scaling start up, Payright Ltd. Rebecca leads from the front to make the hiring process inclusive, equitable and accessible and is an early signatory to the Circle Back Initiative.