People Strategy and Workforce Planning, Stuart Elliott Consulting
Build, Buy, Borrow or Bot – Talent Strategies for a New Age
By perpetually monitoring the demand for talent versus the supply, Stuart developed Build Buy, Borrow and Bot talent framework for Suncorp. Rather than being far off into the future, Automation, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence increasingly doing the work of humans. Stuart will share:
- How TA can create a framework for Build, Buy Borrow and Bot
- What future skills organisations should be looking for in the future
- How TA can support a new age of workforce strategies
This session provides some challenging perspectives along with some models to help us face this future.
Stuart Elliott is a highly experienced strategic Human Resources professional who acts as a catalyst for change in organisations to transform people, drive performance and deliver sustained value.
Stuart’s capabilities include:
- Understanding and preparing for the future of work
- Enterprise Strategic Workforce Planning
- Executive strategic facilitation
- People strategy
- Understanding and driving organisational culture change
- Measuring and improving employee experience and engagement
- Strategic performance management
Stuart has both business and human resources roles at a general management level. Stuart started working life in Business Banking and has had roles in HR, change management, institutional banking and strategic management.
Stuart has a Bachelor of Economics with post graduate studies in leadership, change management, human resources and education.