Project Manager - MSP Implementations, Hays Talent Solutions
Frontline Advice for a Successful MSP Implementation
In this session, Sherryn will share some practical advice from the leading edge of making new Contingent Workforce management programmes work including:
- High level MSP Implementation workstream & timeline review;
- Common slippages that impact your Go-Live Date;
- A blueprint of Internal resource requirements & time allocation;
- 5 reasons why some projects fail and others succeed;
- How to avoid Change Fatigue during implementation.
Over the past year, Sherryn has been Project Manager for one of largest MSPs ever implemented in Australia. Involving over 80 client engagement sessions and 200 face-to-face meetings, the MSP commenced on the date specified and has been nominated by the client for their own ‘CEO’s Award’. Sherryn is a Project Manager with experience across multiple industries, disciplines and countries, including project and account management, learning & development and recruitment. She has more than 15 years’ recruitment industry experience in sourcing, assessing, sales, training and people management. Her strong influential stakeholder engagement and management skills and her learning and development expertise, allow her to ensure projects are delivered seamlessly with comprehensive engagement with stakeholders.