GM Recruitment, Resourcing & Mobility, ANZ Bank
Beyond Recruitment: ANZ’s new Joiners & Movers experience
Rita will share ANZ’s journey to reimagine their traditional Talent function and create an exciting new experience for their ‘’joiners and movers”.
She will outline their use of:
- Agile Methodology to create a new structure and ways of working for TA;
- Human-Centred Design to create a new people experience;
- New roles and capabilities identified that are critical to success;
- Service level needs and agreement with key stakeholders;
- A Beyond Recruitment vision incorporating inner mobility and on-demand Talent.
Rita will guide you through the challenges and opportunities facing traditional Talent Acquisition teams wanting to be leaders in the future world of work and provide insights from ANZ’s journey 12 months into its maturity.
Rita is a change agent at heart and is energised in environments where she can help people and organisations thrive. Over the last 20 years, Rita has worked with Top 20 ASX companies across the Asia Pacific in a variety of roles including HR Business Partnering, Organisational Development, Strategy and Change Consulting and Business Operations. Her industry experience is predominantly in Financial Services, but also spans Consumer Retail, FMCG, and Utilities. Rita is currently the Tribe Lead for Joiners and Movers at ANZ (aka GM Recruitment, Resourcing and Mobility) and is leading ANZ’s strategy to attract talent to ANZ whilst creating engaging experiences for people who join and move within ANZ and beyond.