Head – Talent Acquisition (APAC), Infosys
A Disability Confident Organisation – the Equitable Employer Journey of Infosys
In this session, Nandini and her colleague Matthew Gleeson will share their two year journey to becoming a Disability Confident Organisation via their respective lenses.
- Dignity & Opportunity – hear about their meticulous implementation of standards and practices across both recruitment and workplace that enable this
- Enterprise Scale – creating change that is both inward and outward focused:
- Inward: how they embraced and created an inclusive culture designed to adapt to the needs of our community
- Outward: how they engaged and encouraged partners, clients and vendors to meet the same standards, enabling a community focused approach
- Equitable Employer – the continuous journey they have committed to as community expectations of the workplace evolve.
Nandini leads the Talent Acquisition effort for Infosys across the Asia Pacific, and is responsible for leading strategic initiatives at Infosys, which have helped build a strong domestic presence for Infosys in the region.
Nandini has been with Infosys for over 9 years, and works closely with the company’s regional leadership, which has been pivotal in developing a differentiated hiring strategy for the business in APAC. She leads a high performing cross-cultural team of recruiters across the APAC.
Nandini’s passionate about Diversity and Inclusion, and is part of the Infosys APAC Diversity & Inclusivity Council. As part of the council, she drives various initiatives along with the local leadership team, that have been pivotal in developing a robust D&I framework.
Prior to her current role as APAC Talent Acquisition leader, she was managing the TA effort for the company’s regional subsidiary in China. Through a comprehensive hiring strategy, complemented by her deep understanding of the talent market and the business landscape, she was successful in scaling the company’s local operations in China. This has positively contributed to business growth in the region.
On a personal front, Nandini enjoys food, loves travelling and is a PADI Certified Rescue Scuba Diver.