Public Sector Delivery Partner, Infosys
A Disability Confident Organisation – the Equitable Employer Journey of Infosys
In this session, Matt and his colleague Nandini Shetty will share their two year journey to becoming a Disability Confident Organisation via their respective lenses.
- Dignity & Opportunity – hear about their meticulous implementation of standards and practices across both recruitment and workplace that enable this
- Enterprise Scale – creating change that is both inward and outward focused:
- Inward: how they embraced and created an inclusive culture designed to adapt to the needs of our community
- Outward: how they engaged and encouraged partners, clients and vendors to meet the same standards, enabling a community focused approach
- Equitable Employer – the continuous journey they have committed to as community expectations of the workplace evolve.
Matt has over 25 years’ experience in the IT industry spanning multiple industry sectors across Australia, US, UK and Hong Kong.
Recently celebrating 10 years with Infosys, he has held multiple roles with the company, most recently taking on Head of Delivery for the Public Sector business across Australia and New Zealand.
In addition to his delivery responsibilities, Matt is also a member of the regional Diversity and Inclusion council with one his proudest achievements being his leadership of the Neurodiversity hiring program in Australia – a first for Infosys globally.