Masterclass: Personal Brand for Recruiters with Ruby Lee
The future is both human and digital so recruiters who can successfully combine these two elements will stay relevant. This means that your Personal Brand is now as important as your Employer Brand and your Business Strategy!
In this one-hour video masterclass, Ruby will cover tips on how to:
- Clarify your personal brand;
- Balance that with your employer brand;
- Create a content strategy for LinkedIn;
- Draw in leads and align candidates with your hiring strategy;
- Be more human and connecting with candidates in a real and authentic way.
Ruby received rave reviews after presenting this at ATC2018 and we are really excited to have her do this all over again, this time, on demand!
This masterclass will have you moving out of your comfort zone, confronting your personal brand and turning it into excellent content that attracts candidates, leads and conversations, and diving into the contagious world of video creation.
What attendees have to say:
– Christina Storey (Talent & Sourcing Consultant at Telstra Super)
“Thanks Ruby – great session.”
– Suzanne Peden (Principal Risk – HSEQ Recruitment Specialist)
“Thanks Ruby it was a great class :)”
– Helen Nias (Employer Branding Manager at Hudson)
“Loving the session, super helpful!”
– Sophie Burgess (Talent Acquisition Specialist at oOh! Media)
Hear from Ruby on what you will learn from this masterclass:
Comments are closed.