Providing an optimal service that delights both candidate and hiring manager takes time and effort yet as Recruiters we are often too overloaded to do all the things we desire.
Together we will explore 20 of the key variables that help determine the age old question – how many requisitions a Recruiter should carry?
Then what can we do about it? One size never fits all so you will be:
- Assessing these variables in relation to your own individual situation
- Working together to create new variables
- Hearing from peers about their requisition load
- Exploring the impacts of a misaligned case load
- Understanding the service and value we could be offering if we had the time
- Creating and sharing solutions on how to achieve this
Leave a Reply