Hi everyone, it’s JoVo here, ATC Curator and Host. 👋🏽
Welcome to Spring! 🌼 A.k.a. 68 days until ATC2022!
Mere hours until I put on my rainbow diamante shoes and head to the ITAs Gala & Party where the winners of the Internal Talent Awards will be announced. It was my second year as an ITAs judge and truly fascinating to see the high quality of work going on in some Talent Functions. For anyone in Internal Talent Acquisition, these are the two key events you cannot afford to miss. I’ll post some pics tomorrow and apologies in advance for the FOMO.
As most of you know, I’m a massive fan of remote working but this week I’ve discovered the downside.
As I sat in my dining room alone on Wear It Purple Day, it made me reflect on previous years, surrounded by the team, having lunches out together and all the fun team laughs.
It’s harder on a Teams meeting to make time to laugh together when it’s so temping to jump into action items. It made me realise those magic little conversations, the joke someone would throw in, the gentle team ribbing and all the cupcake calories, over time, do add up to something.
From next week and for the rest of September you’ll be hearing from D’Neale Prosser a talented HR Director with super involvement in the Talent Acquisition function. When my good mate Stan Rolfe in WA was in need of a new role, I connected him with De and he said it was the best recruitment experience of his career. Not only that, but De has continued to be a empathy and respect driven leader. She has spoken at the ATC conference in the past and also shared some terrific articles on our Blog. You are going to love her as your September TWIT Guest Editor.
The October TWIT Editorial chair is empty – are you keen to take it on?? Get in touch with me email@example.com.
Lastly, look out next week for the ATC2022 Agenda Launch! 🎡🎉
Here’s a peak at just a few of the sessions:
- CBA’s Economist & GM of TA talk Economic trends + the Talent Landscape
- TA’s role re-defined: EVP Architects or Real Estate Agents?
- Your Talent Supply Strategy – TA as a Supply Chain
- End collaboration chaos: How to get Hiring Managers to collaborate with you
- Adidas’s Culture-led Internal Recruitment
- Internal Mobility: Your Zero Wasted Potential People strategy
- Now is the time, learn to Elevate your Business Case & Influence Effectively
- The Inclusive Hiring Edit – simple changes within your sphere of influence
- Resilience 2.0 with Dr Simon Moss, Expert on Counter Intuitive Psychology
- Plan with Build, Buy, Borrow or Bot – Talent Strategies for a New Age
- Working from Home – the legal, the commercial and the inclusive
- The Innovation Lab – vote for the best new Talent Tech
- Kevin Wheeler’s The New Now of Work + Possible Futures
See you on the Ferris Wheel!
Leave a Reply