Position title: Talent Acquisition Projects & Operations Leader
Company: Toll Group
Business unit: Toll Corporate Human Resources
Department: Talent Acquisition
Reports to: Head of Talent Acquisition
Job type: Full-time
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Toll Group is undertaking a review of its Talent Acquisition (TA) function globally and will be implementing a new operating model across the company in 2020. This new role forms part of the TA leadership team and will have responsibility for driving new initiatives to enhance the performance and capability of TA. The role provides the opportunity to identify opportunities for simplification and improvement across all aspects of TA.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the identification, assessment, selection for all TA related technology
- Project Manage the implementation of all TA related technology
- Manage the relationships with all suppliers/vendors to TA. i.e. technology, job boards, background checks, medicals, Candidate assessment & recruitment agencies
- Own the TA related processes (i.e. approvals, letter of offer) and ensure they are efficient, simple and effective for a positive user experience
- Participate in the identification, assessment, selection and implementation for all TA related technology
- Ensure that all technology is leveraged in the way so that it is optimised and delivers its ROI
- Create and implement supporting TA programs i.e. Hiring Manager training
- Lead TA reporting, KPI’s & metrics
- TA Policy management – they need to be relevant, realistic, complaint and effective
- Understand the needs of TA and translate that into effective solutions locally & globally
- Ensure adherence to the Toll workflow
- Project manage any new TA related initiatives and ensure all stakeholders, internally and externally are involved where required for success
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- TA team member satisfaction with new initiatives lead by this role i.e. NPS scores of 7+
- Key stakeholder satisfaction in the areas that you impact i.e. NPS scores of 7+
- Manging implentations of projects to agreed timegreames and budgets
- Improvement measures i.e. time or cost on new initiatives which this role leads
- Obtaining greater value from TA suppliers
SKILLS ESSENTIAL TO THE JOB
- TA technology – experience as a user/administrator with multiple technologies i.e. ATS, CRM and Onboarding
- Have implemented TA related technology i.e. ATS
- Have created project plans
- HRIS – knowledge of how HRIS and ATS systems interface and integrate
- Can ‘map’ processes using Excel or create user experience ‘journeys’
- Is proficient with Excel to create spreadsheets, reports and tables i.e. dashboards
- Must have detailed experience and knowledge of recruitment processes to identify issues/improvement opportunities
- Your communication, interpersonal, and facilitation skills have impact with all audiences
- Commercial acumen/skills – you can read and interpret financial data
- Good overall knowledge of the TA industry and client markets
- Excellent problem-solving skills – you think practically and logically
- Professional and strong presentation skills to senior level stakeholders
- Experience managing/negotiating with vendors such as recruitment agencies, job boards or Linked In
- Must be brilliant at influencing and persuading stakeholders at all levels
- You are resilient – you don’t give up when things are challenging
- Action and result oriented. You get things done.
- Culturally Diverse and able to work with people of different backgrounds and languages
- Ability to build relationships with people at all levels. You can tailor your approach to suit.
- A willingness to see things through to the end.
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
- A team player who is comfortable working with other professionals.
- Personality traits such as: Customer focused, numeric skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability.
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- You can define and articulate problems/issues/challenges to all audience levels
- Influences and persuades others at all levels of seniority internally and externally
- Communicate effectively – can sell/tell the story and bring others along the journey
- You can facilitate an effective meeting that delivers outcomes/decisions
- Knows the value of engaging & communicating with key stakeholders
- Sees things through
- Has a sense of fun
Tertiary: Undergraduate qualifications in Business and/or similar. Post Graduate qualification in Human Resources highly valued
Professional: Over 10 years working experience in Talent Acquisition related roles.
Computer Literacy: Strong MS Office, expertise in PowerPoint design.