Position title: Talent Acquisition Leader – Rest of World (non A & NZ)
Company: Toll Group
Business unit: Toll Corporate Human Resources
Department: Talent Acquisition
Reports to: Head of Talent Acquisition
Job type: Full-time
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Toll Group is undertaking a review of its Talent Acquisition (TA) function globally and will be implementing a new operating model across the company in 2020. This new role forms part of the TA leadership team and will have responsibility for leadership of recruitment for all parts of the world except Australia & NZ. The role will work closely with the HR and business leaders across the Toll group and be an advocate/champion for TA. Toll will be implementing an RPO model for non Australia/NZ and this role is critical to its implementation, leadership and evolution.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain positive relationships with the HRLT and their direct reports globally – adding value to them and their businesses
- Build and maintain positive relationships with the TLT (Toll Leadership Team) – adding value to them and their businesses
- Advise Toll’s business leaders to hire executive level talent
- Day to day management of the RPO and their performance for ROW
- Provide feedback to the RPO and Toll TA leadership on opportunities to enhance the model locally and drive excellence
- Create and implement customer solutions for TA related challenges/projects
- Provide input to the TA Leadership Team on key components of the function via suppliers/vendors to TA. i.e. technology, job boards, background checks, medicals, Candidate assessment & recruitment agencies
- Ensure that all Toll wide TA initiatives are relevant and are effective globally
- Ensure the TA function globally leverage all employer branding / employee referral initiatives
- Provide input/show creativity in relation to TA related processes (i.e. approvals, letter of offer) and ensure they are efficient, simple and effective for a positive user experience
- Be a key stakeholder in the identification, assessment and selection for all TA related technology
- Ensure that all technology is leveraged in the way so that it is optimised and delivers its ROI
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Key stakeholder satisfaction in the areas that you impact i.e. NPS scores of 7+
- RPO achieving their performance KPI’s
- Evolution, efficiency gains and best practice adoption
- Successful delivery (weather solely responsible or part of a project team) of projects / initiatives
SKILLS ESSENTIAL TO THE JOB
- Has led a Talent Acquisition team of 10+ people either in an in-house function or RPO
- In-depth knowledge of full cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Has worked (and ideally led teams) across Asia including China
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Speaks English and Mandarin
- Your communication, interpersonal, and facilitation skills have impact with all audiences
- Commercial acumen/skills – you can read and interpret financial data
- Good overall knowledge of the TA industry and client markets
- Excellent problem-solving skills – you think practically and logically
- Professional and strong presentation skills to senior level stakeholders
- Experience managing/negotiating with vendors such as recruitment agencies, job boards or Linked In
- Must be brilliant at influencing and persuading stakeholders at all levels
- You are resilient – you don’t give up when things are challenging
- Action and result oriented. You get things done.
- Culturally Diverse and able to work with people of different backgrounds and languages
- Ability to build relationships with people at all levels. You can tailor your approach to suit.
- A willingness to see things through to the end.
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
- A team player who is comfortable working with other professionals.
- Personality traits such as: Customer focused, numeric skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability.
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Can help define and articulate problems/issues/challenges
- Influences and persuades others all levels of seniority internally and externally
- Communicate effectively – can sell/tell the story and bring others along the journey
- Strong facilitation skills
- Is resilient and persistent
- Knows the value of engaging & communicating with key stakeholders
- Sees things through
- Has a sense of fun
- Action and result oriented
Tertiary: Undergraduate qualifications in Business and/or similar. Post Graduate qualification in Human Resources highly valued
Professional: Over 10 years working experience in Talent Acquisition related roles.
Computer Literacy: Strong MS Office, expertise in PowerPoint design.