Position title: Talent Acquisition Leader – A&NZ
Company: Toll Group
Business unit: Toll Corporate Human Resources
Department: Talent Acquisition
Reports to: Head of Talent Acquisition
Job type: Full-time
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Toll Group is undertaking a review of its Talent Acquisition (TA) function globally and will be implementing a new operating model across the company in 2020. This new role forms part of the TA leadership team and will have responsibility for leadership of the recruiters. The role will work closely with the HR and business leaders across the Toll group and be an advocate/champion for TA.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day to day management and leadership of the Recruitment team including workload and performance management
- Build and maintain positive relationships with the ANZ based TLT based in ANZ – adding value to them and their businesses
- Create and implement customer solutions for TA related challenges
- Coach the Recruiters to grow and advance their careers
- Ensure that the team (at a minimum) meets the metrics set against performance
- Provide input to the TA Leadership Team on key components of the function via suppliers/vendorsto TA i.e. technology, job boards, background checks, medicals, Candidates assessment & recruitment agencies
- Be a stakeholder in the identification, assessment and selection for all TA related technology
- Ensure that all technology is leveraged in the way that it is optimised and delivers the ROI
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Direct report performance against KPI’s
- Successful delivery (weather solely responsible or part of a project team) of projects / initiatives
- Customer satisfaction
SKILLS ESSENTIAL TO THE JOB
- Has led a Talent Acquisition team OF 10+ people either in an inhouse or RPO
- In-depth knowledge of full cycle recruiting, Sourcing and Employer Branding
- Familiarity / high level of comfort with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, psychological assessments)
- Hands on experience with a variety of ATS, Sourcing CRM and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Very strong communication, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
- Strong Commercial acumen/skills
- Good overall knowledge of the Talent Acquisition industry and client markets
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Professional and strong presentation skills to senior level stakeholders
- Must be brilliant at influencing and persuading stakeholders at all levels
- Strong drive and resilience.
- Action and result oriented.
- Culturally Diverse and able to work with people of different backgrounds and languages
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels.
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
- A team player who is comfortable working with other professionals.
- Personality traits such as: Customer focused, numeric skills and detail oriented
- Be able to lead through challenging issues and show resilience
- Willingness to see things through to the end, take ownership and accountability.
- Ability to motivate team members
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Can help define and articulate problems/issues/challenges
- Influences and persuades others all levels of seniority internally and externally
- Communicate effectively – can sell/tell the story and bring others along the journey
- Strong facilitation skills
- Is resilient and persistent
- Knows the value of engaging & communicating with key stakeholders
- Sees things through
- Has a sense of fun
- Strong drive and resilience.
- Action and result oriented
Tertiary: Undergraduate qualifications in Business and/or similar. Post Graduate qualification in Human Resources highly valued
Professional: Over 10 years working experience in Talent Acquisition related roles.
Computer Literacy: Strong MS Office, expertise in PowerPoint design.