TalentFYI welcomes submissions from experts in the corporate recruiting, talent management, analytics/technology and marketing fields. If you’re in these fields, and are interested in becoming a contributor please contact us here
We have created 11 guidelines that should help you to write articles that are useful and original.
- We reserve the right to choose what articles to publish or not publish. In addition, while we are under no obligation to do so, once published, we reserve the right to remove and permanently delete the article without notice, and for any reason we deem sufficient.
- The content you submit should be original content and never before published. Once your article is published, please feel free to link to it from your site or other sites. In rare cases we may publish an article or blog that was previously published. But if so, you must inform us of that and send a link to where it was previously published.
- You must not plagiarize others in your article or use pictures or images that are copyrighted. There are many sources of public domain pictures and images and these are acceptable.
- The content you submit must not be racist, hateful, discriminatory, illegal, unlawful or otherwise objectionable.
- In submitting your article, you are granting us a license to use the content, however we wish, exclusively for 6 months as long as we give you credit.
- After 3 months, you may then publish it on other sites or use it as you wish.
- You understand that once you have submitted your article, you are still responsible for its content.
- We would prefer articles that are a minimum of 500 words, but not more than 1500. Articles that are shorter than 500 words often don’t tell readers anything useful, and many people do not read longer ones. Occasionally we do publish longer articles in serial format, however, so if you are in doubt, ask.
- We are happy to receive videos, podcasts, tools/charts/graphs, and other materials as well as articles.
- Writers must provide a 100 word or less biography, a headshot in either png or jpg format as well as contact information.
- Each article should be submitted with a header image which is 900×400
We look forward to receiving your content! Happy writing.