The Recruiters' Unconference
Talk, don’t listen. Create, don’t consume.
Innovate, don’t imitate. It’s time to be #tru.
The #tru carnival is coming to Australia for the fourth time. Over the past few years, Australia has been at the forefront of recruitment and talent management innovation and has one of the fastest growing communities of active thought-leaders in the “people” space.
The #tru Unconferences are a series of moderator led, discussion-based conferences organised worldwide, where the emphasis is on conversation and free exchange of ideas and experiences. These (dis)organised events, aimed at recruiters and HR enthusiasts, are all about the latest innovations and technologies used in making HR easier.
If you’re never been to a #tru event, we recommend you read our #tru FAQ section
Follow ATC Events’s board #truMelbourne on Pinterest.
5 reasons you should join the #tru carnival in Melbourne
- No regurgitated old topics – Fresh ideas, fresh knowledge from leading minds in the industry, united by a common passion
- No tiresome presentations – An open, creative space to share ideas and opinions on the HR topics that matter most to you
- No stuffy dress codes or conference centres – #tru is a relaxed environment where anyone can discuss, create, drive and deliver
- No wasted time/energy – #tru provides tangible returns, not just theory – Ask and give advice, find solutions for the current/real issues that matter to you and your organisation
- A platform for you to voice your thoughts and opinions on hot topics with experts and peers alike