Rethinking Recruiting Effectiveness and Experience
TA teams will face three key pressures amidst economic uncertainty in 2023:
– Reduce spend and resources
– Improve TA outcomes in both short and long term
– An exhausted team
On Friday 10th March at The Winery at 12pm – 2:30pm, join Keith Muirhead, General Manager of Talent Acquisition at Fonterra, Trevor Vas of ATC and Ian McCreery of Paradox as well as your peers for an interactive discussion on:
– How TA leaders can make improvements to the recruiting function, processes, and technology, to improve hiring efficiency
– How to deliver a good experience for candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers
– How leading organisations like Fonterra grow capability, reduce stress and improve experience amidst cost pressures
We’ll enjoy a meal, drinks and robust discussion and an opportunity to catch up with your peers at the start of a new year.
This complementary invitation-only event is for senior talent leaders to network, discuss and compare talent strategies. Express your interest to attend now.
The Winery is a beautifully quirky urban wine bar with a leafy laneway & terrace for drinking in the sunshine, a bar & restaurant for dining under the fairy lights. Our expansive wine list offers over 30 meticulously selected wines by the glass and a euro-inspired menu for romantic and relaxed dining