8th June, 2022
Currently, talent teams rely heavily on Employee Referral Programs for new hires, but each organisation has its own methodology.
On Wednesday 8th June, we gathered a panel of TA Leaders from small and large companies as they share what’s working (and not working) for them, how they’ve adapted their Employee Referral Program in response to the current talent market, and what percentage referrals provide for new hires.
ATC’s Jo Vohland chatted with Neil Gunning, Group Head of Talent for NextGen & Frollo (280 staff), Pea Lord-Doyle, Global Head of TA & Talent Operations at Immutable (250 staff) and Olga Barrett, Senior Leader TA at EPAM System (57,000 staff) to discuss:
– Why employees make referrals and how to promote the right behaviours,
– The processes and technology used,
– What rewards/payments are offered, when and what the conditions are,
– Internal vs external rewards programs, and
– Success rates of each TA Leader’s current program
The discussion also featured an open Q&A, allowing the audience to direct questions to the panel to be answered live, during the discussion.