ATC2020 DIGITAL Speaker Terms & Conditions
SPECIAL PROVISIONS AND UNDERSTANDINGS
By agreeing to speak at ATC2020 DIGITAL, you have consented to complying with the following T&Cs.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The “Speaker” acknowledges that this is an unpaid and voluntary arrangement, and that they shall not be entitled to a service fee in exchange for accepting this speaking opportunity, nor any other consideration, compensation, benefits or entitlements other than as set out in this agreement.
- The Speaker may not assign their obligations hereunder to any other party for any reason, except with the written permission of Australasian Talent Conference Pty Ltd “ATC”. The Speaker must make any assignment request in writing before Friday, 29th May 2020. If the Speaker has been allocated a LIVE presentation slot during the conference and for any reason is unable to fulfil this obligation, the Speaker will be responsible for pre-recording their session and submit the slides and video/audio files onto ATC for distribution.
- The Speaker must conduct themselves in a professional manner when conducting the speaking activities, and abide by all relevant occupational health and safety and equal opportunity regulations (including refraining from committing any act of discrimination or sexual harassment). The Speaker agrees to personally accept any and all liabilities in relation to any acts or omissions in the course of speaking for ATC or otherwise participating in the Conference.
- The Speaker shall be entitled to provide assistance in promoting the above Conference as appropriate. This may include attending interviews, writing blogs, creating videos, using social media such as Twitter and Facebook as approved by ATC. The Speaker must not undertake any actions which may cause damage or harm to the business or interests of ATC, or otherwise represent themselves as being a representative of ATC.
- The Speaker acknowledges that ATC can, at its discretion, make audio and/or video recordings of the Speaker’s presentation or speeches and may sell or license the Speaker’s presentation, the recordings and written, aural or video transcripts, summaries or condensations of their speech, on any medium (including the ATC website) as part of a compilation of ATC presentations and PowerPoints.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.