HR Strategy: The Strategic Workforce Planning Conference 2014, Wellington
1st April, 2014 @ James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor, The Terrace, Wellington, New Zealand
Helping HR leaders get serious about workforce strategy, leadership and learning.
Deep dive into the major trends affecting the future of work, with HR strategy case studies from leading organisations and an analytics and HR technology showcase to help you sort the vendors from the pretenders. The first inaugural Strategic Workforce Planning, Australia conference will be held in Wellington on Tuesday, 1st & Wednesday, 2nd April 2014.
Top 5 reasons you can’t afford to miss it:
In 2014 companies are getting serious about Strategic Workforce Planning, don’t miss the chance to:
- Network and mingle with futurists and global thought-leaders at the forefront of change;
- Hear best practice workforce strategy case studies that are seriously cutting-edge;
- Create an effective workforce plan that aligns workforce strategy to business strategy in the context of ever-changing workforce, technological and social change.
- Hone your skills in three critical areas: Futuring; Partnering & Planning and Technology & Analytics.
- Create your own agenda. Attend tracks relevant to your own business objectives for the best conference experience.
The Conference will include three tracks:
Futuring: Deep dive into the major trends affecting the future of work, including: crowdsourcing, gamification, big data and robotics. This track features renowned futurists and strategists who will show you how to apply futuring and scenario modelling techniques that can help you prepare for an optimal future workforce.
Track Leader: Yvette Montero Salvatico
Partnering & Planning: A well-considered workforce plan that never gets executed adds no value. This track will deliver case studies from leading organisations on strategies for refining your workforce planning framework, successful strategy execution, coordinating global programs, partnering with the C-Suite and more.
Track Leader: Stuart Elliott
Technology & Analytics: Showcasing the latest and greatest workforce planning tools available, this track will help you sort the vendors from the pretenders! It includes case studies on how to influence with workforce analytics and data-driven decisions and will demonstrate how cohesive technology can help enable your HR function.
Track Leader: Alex Hagan