Human Centred Design Thinking Bootcamp, New Zealand
10th May, 2016 to 11th May, 2016 @ New Zealand
Unleash the Power of Human Centred Design Thinking
Human Centred Design Thinking has been a core element in the success of Apple, Bupa, Ideo and hundreds of other firms. This workshop on Design Thinking will provide you with a methodology that can be used to analyse and redesign any HR process.
It provides you with techniques to more deeply define and understand an ideal customer (hiring manager, HR manager, candidate, RPO). Rather than assume or guess at what a customer desires, this process uses research, experimentation to uncover actual needs. This will lead you to hire higher quality candidates more aligned to your corporate culture.
What you will learn:
- Step-by-step techniques to discover your ideal customer
- Ways to determine what attracts and motivates them
- Which media/tools are most effective for attracting them
- What kind of content will attract them and keep them engaged
- The things that hinder your success
- What technology is helpful and what is not
- Understanding your constraints and how to get around them
The core elements of this workshop will include:
1. Define and Develop deep understanding of your Ideal Customer
a. Focus on and define your most critical customers
b. Define and create ideal persona(s)
c. Determine the characteristics of your prime customers
d. Learn research techniques for example, how they use the website/interfaces
e. Observe how they view the relationship with recruiters and hiring managers
f. Discover roadblocks, constraints, missing elements
2. Determine what the problems/opportunities are
a. What are the possible reasons for them?
b. What is the real issue?
c. How do you know? How could you find out?
3. Visualise, conceptualise, and imagine how to solve this problem
a. Brainstorm – come up with lots of ideas and hypotheses
b. Engage in interactive discussion/play big ideas/dialogue
c. Develop possible solutions
d. Share and discuss
4. Design and test possible new approaches
a. Define the constraints and delighting in them
b. Keep everything as simple as possible. Eliminate everything that is not necessary
You will leave this workshop with a set of ideas, tool, and techniques that can be applied directly and immediately to your own situation.
- More accurate alignment with the hiring managers/business needs
- Faster time to offer
- Improve efficiency for example, fewer interviews
- More effective relationships with candidates
- Faster acceptance
- Higher quality/better culture fit
- Less turnover
- Higher manager satisfaction
Locations & Dates:
|Auckland||Tuesday, 10th May|
|Wellington||Wednesday, 11th May|
Click here to download New Zealand’s PDF brochure.
Special Team Pricing:
Register 2 participants on the same program and the 3rd and 4th participant attends free.
The workshop is suitable for Internal Recruitment Functions and RPO’s and has been priced to encourage teams of four to attend (NZ$500 per person). Team bookings are still available however there are limited spaces