Australasian Talent Conference 2016, Sydney
13th July, 2016 to 14th July, 2016 @ Hilton Sydney, George Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
The Largest Event For Corporate Talent Managers, HR Directors and Recruiters In The Southern Hemisphere
Talent Acquisition Strategies For A VUCA World at #ATC2016
Whether you are an Internal, RPO or Agency Recruitment Leader, it is likely that you have experienced significant unpredictable change. Dr John Sullivan states “we need to face the reality that the new normal both in business and in Talent Management will be full of rapid, volatile, and hard-to-predict change”. The acronym used to describe unpredictable change is a military term from the 1990s called VUCA, which is Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity.
Understanding the VUCA indicators and issues and being agile and innovative is the key to sustainability and success.
The 2016 ATC will examine how VUCA is manifesting itself and subsequently impacts talent strategies and tactics.
If you are experiencing any of these, ATC 2016 will help you develop useful strategies and tactics to deal with them:
- The need to provide greater value at reduced costs. How do you innovate and gain the required investment to meet this need?
- Significant fluctuating peaks and troughs for talent. How do you deal with this in relation to your recruitment staff and structures?
- Increased awareness of the impact of diversity on agility, innovation and subsequent profitability? How do you continually commit to diversity with cost and other pressures?
- Changing stakeholders and more complex types of matrix structures. How do you stay connected and understand the implication for talent?
- Significant and frequent changes in business direction. How does this impact the organisation’s value proposition and ability to supply critical talent?
- Innovation, innovation, innovation we are inundated with innovation. How do you stay ahead, evaluate and prioritise the important from the nice to have?
Here is a partial list of the The ATC work streams and topics:
- Talent Strategies
- Quality of Hire
- Emerging Skills for Recruiters
- Using Analytics to Gain Critical Insights
- Building your Talent Brand
- Social Selling
- Talent Communities
Download the PDF brochure here.
Join over 300 corporate recruitment and talent management decision-makers from leading organisations in the Australasian region.
Our 2015 Attendees included:
#TRU, Accenture, Acquire Talent Solutions, Adaptive Resourcing, Adzuna Australia, Air New Zealand, Alexander Mann Solutions, Allegis Global Solutions, Altlassian, Amazon, AMP, ANZ, Apply Direct, Asciano, Aspen Medical, Australia Post, Australian Unity, AustralianSuper, BAE Systems Australia, Bank of New Zealand, Barminco, BraveNewTalent, Broadbean, Bunnings, Cain Research, Campbell Arnott’s, CareerOne, Careers Australia, CarmanWhite, CBA, CBRE, Churches of Christ, Clinch, Coles, Credit Union Australia, cut-e Australia, CXC Global, Defence Force Recruiting, Deloitte, Echo Entertainment Group Limited, Elite Human Capital, ERE Media, Inc., Eventbrite, Executive Women Shortlists, Fletcher Building, Flight Centre Travel Group, Frontier Software, Fuel50, Fulton Hogan, Futurestep, GE, GrainCorp, Harrier Human Capital, Havas People, Hays Talent Solutions, HireVue, Holcim ANZ, HR Daily, HROnboard, HRX, Hudson, IAG, IBM Australia, ICC Sydney, IMA Management & Technology, Incitec Pivot Ltd, Indeed, Indig HR, Inside HR, Ipswich City Council, Jobgram, JXT, KareerTracker, Kelly OCG, Kinetic Recruitment, King Content, Kmart, KPMG, Laureate International, LinkedIn, LiveHire, Lode Solutions, Luxottica, Macquarie Telecom, Makesure, ManpowerGroup, ME Bank, Minerals and Metals Group, Ministry of Social Development, Mission Australia, MMG, Monash university, Montage, My Workforce, MyRecruitment+, NAB, New Zealand Trade & Enterprise, News Corp Australia, Nimble, Officeworks, Oncore Services, Optus, Oracle, PageUp, PwC, Quay Appointments, RACV, RBA, Recruit Holdings, REFFIND, Reserve Bank of Australia, RMIT University, Roche, RSL Care, SEEK Limited, Seera, Shell Australia, Shine Lawyers, Shortlist, Sonru, Suncorp Group, Superpartners, Suzanne Grae, Talent Board, Teachers Mutual Bank, Telstra, Testgrid, Thales, Thumbtack, TNT Australia, TQSolutions, TressCox Lawyers, UniSuper, University of Auckland, University of South Australia, University of Sydney, University of Wollongong, Universum, Vieple, Weirdly, Westpac Group, Wirrpanda Foundation, Woolworths, Workible, World Vision Australia, Xref and many more.
By attending ATC2016, you will benefit from:
- Access to world class speakers and case studies from leading international and local brands;
- Comparisons of leading technology vendors all under the one roof;
- Countless networking and relationship-building opportunities;
- Highly interactive, audience-driven sessions to encourage peer-to-peer learning; and
- A tailored learning experience via themed session ‘tracks’.
Hilton Sydney, George Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
With exceptional facilities for business or leisure, Hilton Sydney is superbly located right in the heart of the city, with magnificent views and convenient access to Sydney’s favourite attractions, including Darling Harbour, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Bondi Beach.
Special room rates are available for conference delegates starting from AUD$299 (including GST) for a King Hilton Guestroom and is subject to availability. A reservation link will be emailed to you on confirmation of your ATC2016 registration.
The Hilton Sydney hotel also boasts celebrity Chef / Restaurateur Luke Mangan’s famous glass brasserie, the definitive Sydney dining experience with interiors by esteemed New York designer Tony Chi.