Australasian Talent Conference 2016, Sydney
13th July, 2016 to 14th July, 2016 @ Hilton Sydney, George Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
The Largest Event For Corporate Talent Managers, HR Directors and Recruiters In The Southern Hemisphere
Talent Acquisition Strategies For A VUCA World at #ATC2016
Whether you are an Internal, RPO or Agency Recruitment Leader, it is likely that you have experienced significant unpredictable change. Dr John Sullivan states “we need to face the reality that the new normal both in business and in Talent Management will be full of rapid, volatile, and hard-to-predict change”. The acronym used to describe unpredictable change is a military term from the 1990s called VUCA, which is Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity.
Understanding the VUCA indicators and issues and being agile and innovative is the key to sustainability and success.
The 2016 ATC will examine how VUCA is manifesting itself and subsequently impacts talent strategies and tactics.
If you are experiencing any of these, ATC 2016 will help you develop useful strategies and tactics to deal with them:
- The need to provide greater value at reduced costs. How do you innovate and gain the required investment to meet this need?
- Significant fluctuating peaks and troughs for talent. How do you deal with this in relation to your recruitment staff and structures?
- Increased awareness of the impact of diversity on agility, innovation and subsequent profitability? How do you continually commit to diversity with cost and other pressures?
- Changing stakeholders and more complex types of matrix structures. How do you stay connected and understand the implication for talent?
- Significant and frequent changes in business direction. How does this impact the organisation’s value proposition and ability to supply critical talent?
- Innovation, innovation, innovation we are inundated with innovation. How do you stay ahead, evaluate and prioritise the important from the nice to have?
Here is a partial list of the The ATC work streams and topics:
- Talent Strategies
- Quality of Hire
- Emerging Skills for Recruiters
- Using Analytics to Gain Critical Insights
- Building your Talent Brand
- Social Selling
- Talent Communities
Download the PDF brochure here.