Australasian Talent Conference 2007
20th March, 2007 to 22nd March, 2007 @ Hilton Sydney, George Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
The Largest Event For Corporate Talent Managers, HR Directors and Recruiters In The Southern Hemisphere
Dip Your Toe Into The Talent Pool
In the globally challenging market, where talent is rare, it’s imperative for recruiting professionals to keep abreast of advancements in sourcing strategies. Staffing consultants, authors, and experts, Kevin Wheeler of the US, and Trevor Vas of Australia have teamed up to launch the first annual Australasian Talent Conference. This conference will address the business-critical issue of skills shortage, and provide knowledge, insight and innovative ideas around talent, specifically tailored to Australia, NZ, US and Asia.
At this conference you will learn from the best speakers in this field. Many organizations are challenged in achieving their business objectives in today’s skill short market. Some successful Australian, NZ, US and Asian organizations are developing and adopting innovative approaches to enable them to attract, access and rely on pre-qualified talent pools of internal and external candidates. Talent pools provide a distinct competitive advantage and they offer significant value beyond just cost saving.
The Australasian Talent Conference 2007 is focused on Talent pooling. It will offer you an unequalled opportunity to learn about building talent pipelines, networks, and communities. This conference will be rich with best practices and real world experiences, from an impressive group of recruitment experts who will be sharing with you their experience over the 3 days.
In the surrounds of the beautiful Hilton Sydney between 20th – 22nd March 2007 you will:
- Gain insight into the unique challenges and opportunities of the Australian talent world.
- Learn techniques that leading firms use to best attract, develop and maintain talent.
- Hear the best US, Australian, NZ and Asian experts relate their experiences of recruiting in today’s world, and learn to implement these in your work place.
- Build a network of people with similar focus on the Australasian talent market, who possess the knowledge to help you be more successful.
- Learn techniques and skills on how to more effectively compete for talent in Australasia.
- View the latest products and services from the world’s leading recruitment providers.
If you’re currently competing for talent without these strategies then your workplace may be at a disadvantage. Attend this conference and learn how to keep your company competitive, and gain the knowledge you need to ensure ongoing success.