The ATC2015 event mobile app will go live on Monday, 1st June. However, you can download the app now and take a look at last year’s events – search for atcevents in iTunes or Google Play.
To access ATC Events mobile experience on the web go to https://event.crowdcompass.com/atcau.
As part of your sponsorship package, we would like to offer you the opportunity to advertise your product and/or service on the mobile app. These are scrolling banner ads on the mobile app that will link out to your selected web link. Below are examples of sponsored banners.
Reasons to download ATC Events Mobile App (iOS, Android)
Be Connected to ATC Events Community
- Stay connected to the ATC Events community pre and post events (all year round!)
- See who’s attending, connect with your peer and network
- Access the schedule any time, customise, rate the speaker sessions and more
- See all the speakers, read their bios and see what they are presenting, rate their session
- View and Download speaker presentations and other activities at the event
Be Part of the ATC Events Community (real-time or virtually)
- Connect to the Social Wall and follow all the sessions, Twitter update, pictures and fun
- Gain access to all the great content on ATC Hub
ATC Events Mobile App Artwork Specifications
Smart Phone Banner – (iPhone, Android, etc…) needs to be 640 x 150 pixel in .png format
Tablet Banner – (iPad etc..) needs to be 552 x 150 pixels in .png format
URL (web address) – you want the banner to link out to when clicked
Sample smart phone banner on ATC2014 event app: